Excel UserForms for Data Entry
The Excel UserForms for Data Entry ebook kit will take you
through the steps to build a UserForm that stores data on a hidden
worksheet. You don't need to be an experienced programmer -- everything
is explained in simple steps, with written instructions, screen shots,
videos and workbooks.
To guide you through the steps to build the UserForms, the kit contains:
- an 89 page written lesson guide (PDF
format), with video tutorials and demos
- 2 step by step projects, and
completed workbooks, and starting files
- 5 bonus workbooks with advanced UserForm
- User Guide and demo videos for the bonus files
NOTE: Windows only -- not available for Macintosh
The Lesson Guide
Both of the projects in the 89-page ebook (pdf format) are explained
in detail. For each project, there are:
- written descriptions that carefully explain what to do
- screen shots that show the workbook and Visual Basic Editor
(shows Excel 2010 screen)
- video links, so you can see a demo of the steps
The lesson guide:
- is formatted in a generous sized 13 pt font, so it's easy to read.
- is saved in Adobe PDF forma
- has a table of contents with bookmarks, for easy navigation.
- has an index so you can find the steps later
Step by Step Projects
For each step by step project, there is:
- a completed workbook, so you can see how the UserForm works,
before you begin building it.
- a starting file, so that you can skip the preliminary steps,
if you wish to, and get right to the UserForm construction.
The course has 2 step by step projects, and you can see a demo of
project 2 in the video below.
- Project 1: Simple UserForm with textboxes
- Project 2: UserForm with dependent comboboxes; Pivot Table report
to summarize inventory
There are 5 bonus files in the
UserForm kit. These do not include step by step instructions, but
there is a User Guide that outlines the key settings in each form,
and a demo video that shows how each form works. Also, you can examine
the code to see how the advanced techniques work.
Bonus 1: Golf Tee Off
Select a time slot and assign players to that time. You could adapt
this concept to other uses, such as shift assignments.
- This sample has a time slot combo box, and only the available
times are shown.
- In the player drop downs, only the unassigned players are listed.
- If you select a time slot with fewer than 4 player slots available,
only the available player slots are shown.
- Click the Help button, on a worksheet or in the UserForm, to open
the Help UserForm at the applicable tab in the multi-tab control.
Bonus 2: Cost Calculator
Enter customer information, select a product, discount, and payment
plan. Cost calculations are done on a hidden sheet, and nicely formatted
version of the Estimate can be printed.
- Enter data and it is stored on a hidden worksheet
- When the UserForm opens, data is copied from hidden sheet, or
left blank, if there is no stored data
- Click Back and Next buttons to move through the tabs.
- Close button is only activated on the final tab
Bonus 3: Form with Hyperlinks
Labels on the form are set up as hyperlinks.
- Point to a hyperlink on the form, and a hand pointer appears
- Click a hyperlink to go to a website, or start an email message
Bonus 4: Password Form
Enter the correct password, and the "Show Sheets" macro
- Characters are disguised when entered in the password text box.
- Password must match correctly, or the macro does not run.
Bonus 5: Search Boxes for Updating Data
Enter criteria in one or more of the search boxes, then see a list
of matching records. Select a record and update or delete it, or add
a new record.
Watch this short video, to see how the UserForm works.
The sample files were built in Excel 2010, and the screet shots show
that version. You can follow the instructions in Excel 2007 or Excel
2013, with only minor differences in the worksheet appearance.
Windows version only -- will not work with Macintosh Excel.
Discounts for Multiple Copies
Contextures Inc. is pleased to offer these discounts when you purchase
more than one copy of Excel UserForms for Data Entry. The same discounts
apply if you buy multiple Contextures
products, such as 1 copy of PivotPower
Premium, and 1 copy of Excel UserForms for Data Entry.
These percentage discounts are applied automatically to your order.
- For 2 items -- 10% discount
- For 3 items -- 15% discount
- For 4 items -- 20% discount
- For 5-19 items -- 25% discount
- For 20 or more items -- 35% discount
Get the Excel UserForms for Data Entry Material Now
Click the Add to Cart button, to get the Excel UserForms for Data
Entry eBook and Excel files. Step by step purchase instructions are
How the Payment Process Works
- In the Add to Cart window, click the Checkout With PayPal button.
- You will be taken to a secure PayPal payment site, where you can
- pay by credit card (click the "Don't Have a PayPal Account?"
- OR pay through your own PayPal account (if you have one).
- After you make the payment, you will be redirected to a secure
download page, on the e-junkie website.
- Within 30 minutes, you will also receive an email with a link
to the download page. If you do not receive the link, please contact
me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your download will be available for 48 hours, or 5 downloads,
whichever comes first.
- If you have any trouble with the download process, please contact
me at email@example.com
Licensing the Excel UserForms for Data Entry Material
The Excel UserForms for Data Entry licence is for a single (1) user.
You may use the downloaded material for personal or business use,
but may not resell or repackage the contents.
Unconditional 30 Day Guarantee
After you purchase the Excel UserForms for Data Entry material, you
may return it for any reason, within 30 days. Your purchase amount
will be fully refunded.