Excel Roundup Podcast 20150413
Thank you for visiting the Contextures website, and here is a the download
link, and the list of referenced websites.
This Week's Topics
Selected links from the podcast are also listed below
- Use Excel
to track project tasks. Enter task description, estimated and
actual times, date completed, and other info.
- Mynda Treacy, from My Online Training Hub, is leading a free one-hour
Dashboard Webinar. There are a few days and times available, so
pick the session that best fits your schedule.
- Instead of manually comparing two list of accounts, Sharyn Baines
shows how to use
a VLOOKUP formula to do the job
- Sumit Bansal explains how to use a stacked bar chart, with formulas
in the source data, to show
a sales funnel in Excel.
- Professor Felienne Hermans announced that she is offering a free
online course -- Data Analysis: Take it to the MAX().
- On the PC World blog, JD Sartain shared a list of 15
Excel function tips
Listen to the Podcast:
was sponsored by:
Last updated: May 18, 2015 1:02 PM