Last updated: September 17, 2013 7:46 PM
Search Contextures Sites
Add-in Power Tool for Excel Pivot Tables
The PivotPower Premium add-in saves you time and aggravation. It automates many of the features that aren't built in to an Excel pivot table, and makes some of the buried Excel pivot table features easier to access.
For example, you can quickly
- save and apply default pivot table settings
- clear old items from an Excel pivot table,
- hide all the grand totals,
- change all the data fields from using the Count function to using the Sum function.
PivotPower Premium is currently available in two versions
(Excel for Windows only -- Does Not Work in Excel for Macintosh)
- PivotPowerPremium -- Ribbon Version (Excel 2007 and later versions)
- PivotPowerPremium -- Menu Version (Excel 2003 and later versions)
A free version of the PivotPower add-in, with limited features, is also available. Click here to download the PivotPower Free add-in file. The PivotPower add-in creates a PIVOT menu on the Excel Ribbon's Add-ins tab, or on the menu bar in older versions of Excel.
No Help is available for the limited feature version. If you have comments or suggestions, please contact email@example.com
Contextures Inc., Copyright ©2013
All rights reserved.